Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Gentlemen and the Lady

Nov. 27, 1888
I saw the most breath-taking thing today, the perfect lady and the perfect gentleman. I watched the couple sitting outside a cafe chatting and what not enjoying each others company. The woman was wearing a long dress with features representing she is a lady and should be treated as such, while the man wore a suit which showed off his bold features, but what stood out about him was that he was very kind and warm-heart to his lady friend. I wonder what his reaction would be if he found that I added her to my collection....hahahahaha!!!....They later left hand in hand and the thing that was the most fascinating to me was when he laid his jacket over a puddle in the street just so she wouldn't have to step in it, who does this guy think he is anyways?????

No comments:

Post a Comment